In order to leave Springfield on October 29th, I will need to spend $400 or less per month max on food, while the rest goes to my $322 car payment. I believe I can easily cover breakfast by the pop tarts Dad buys me at the Dollar Tree, while a majority of my income will go toward lunch ONLY. Therefore, I will write up a pay schedule depending on what I’m doing that day.
- Monday: Adderall day – just eat canned food at clinic
- Tuesday: Just eat canned food at clinic
- Wednesday: Game session – eat general chicken ($6) at Woods and that’s it.
- Thursday: Adderall day – just eat canned food at clinic
- Friday: Just eat canned food at clinic
- Saturday: Game session – eat breakfast at clinic; eat Ichiban lunch ($10) and that’s it.
- Sunday: Game session – eat breakfast at clinic; eat Ichiban lunch ($10) and that’s it.
Total: $26 + $30 gas = $56/wk = $224/mth
The next section will detail how much I SHOULD be saving if I follow these guidelines without straying. It will list out my potential savings month-by-month and encourage me to obey my schedule.
- End of July should be $14,400
- End of August should be $17,100
- End of September should be $19,900
- End of October should be $22,500
- Approximately $80 a month will go toward gas to Springfield. This may increase once I bump my game sessions to 3-4 times a week once college semester starts.