When I first hit up Chicago on September, 17th 2021 I will be at a slight disadvantage. I haven’t gamed full-time in 4 months ever since I left Milwaukee to live in Springfield. Therefore, I begin my day game sessions in Chi Town I’ll be a little rusty. I’m creating a 10 week plan starting September 17th, 2021 – December 1st, 2021 in order to play catch-up with my pickup skillset.
The plan is: Go out 5 times a week. In a mix of both college + street game settings.
- Monday: Exercise (30 mins)
- Tuesday: Harry S Truman College
- Wednesday: DuPaul University
- Thursday: Harry S Truman College
- Friday: OFF – exercise (30 mins)
- Saturday: Chicago street game
- Sunday: Chicago street game – exercise (early in the morning; 30 min)
After my day game session, I will strive to submit at a bare minimum 1-2 field reports per week + an audio recording.