Since I’m living with June at her apartment, I’ll be spending far less than I usually do. I’m going to be boring for 08/14/22 – 11/14/22. I’ll be making $1,560/month, so I need to try and actually MAKE money per month. To do that, I need to seriously monitor my expenses.
- Rental: $35
- Utilities (water, electricity, etc) + condo dues: $25
- Transportation: $30
- Phone and Connectivity: $10
- Internet covered with rent.
- Food: $40
- It’s cheaper to eat at a carinderia than restaurants. Go to Colon Market or any supermarket nearby.
- June pays for additional +$40. Total is actually $80
- Health Insurance: $52
- Going with SafetyWing. It’s $42/month. However, I put it on credit card, so it’s $52/month.
- Visa Renewal: $50
- Taxes: $313
- Netflix: $8
- Note: Get Resident Evil tattoo on September 5th
- Note: Try to have $10,000 USD before I leave the Philippines. After Resident Evil tattoo, don’t get another tattoo until I have $9,000 in the bank.
TOTAL INCOME EARNED: $1006/month
NOTE: If finances remain this way, save $13,000 USD before leaving the Philippines.