Alright, I’ll admit it: I’m getting a bit lazy. I’ve grown complacent staying in the Philippines, so it’s high time I make a schedule I stick to.
The purpose of this schedule is to balance finding new clients and working on current article pieces for pre-existing ones.
Therefore, this will be my weekly schedule:
- When I’m NOT working on a piece for a client, send 3 highly tailored cold emails per day.
- When I AM working on a piece for a client, send 1 highly tailored cold emails per day.
- The goal is to net 1 client by the time I leave Christy’s place after staying there for two months.
- Buy new running shoes for Eastern Europe and cardio
- Fill out lay reports and Philippines data sheet
- Get HIV NAT test
- Fill out taxes